While your Lennox® heater isn’t able to talk to you, it does have a way to get your attention when there’s a furnace error.
Its motherboard has twin LED lights that can show a fault code. Subject to the issue, your heating system could show steady or flashing lights.
Though there are some basic heating fixes you can complete yourself, the majority of tasks are best handled by experts. When your furnace will not kick on or provide warmth, call JonAire Inc at 775-375-0074 for skilled furnace repair in Pahrump.
Our specialists will swiftly detect and fix the problem, even if you don’t use a Lennox heating system. We can fix whichever brands or models—and get the warmth returned to your residence fast.
What Does the Blinking Light on My Heating System Mean?
Your heating system uses lights to flash code when it requires repairs. It also works these lights to relay it’s working like it should.
Normal function includes:
- Concurrent slow flash—furnace running properly.
- Both lights flash fast—heating system is starting to call for heat.
If you notice a single light going on and off slowly and the other flashing fast, your furnace might be having a low flame signal. This can happen even when your heating system is working properly. It signifies the flame sensing rod could be dirty or in the wrong location on the burner. Reach out to us at 775-375-0074 for assistance.
Here are several other of the most typical errors for Lennox heaters.
Furnace Will Not Start
Here are a few of the light patterns you may observe when your heater will not or stay on. The majority of these errors need to be taken care of by a professional, like one from JonAire Inc.
- The pair of LED lights are extinguished. This signifies your heater might not be receiving power. Go to the breaker box to confirm the heater fuse has not flipped. Attempt to reset the fuse if it has moved into the “off” spot. If it rapidly flips after a subsequent reset, don’t try to reset it again and contact us at 775-375-0074.
- One light is stable and the other is flashing slowly. This signifies the flame rollout switch is probably not working right. The part is a critical safety guard that assists in avoiding fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t attempt to repair this issue on your own.
- One light is blinking rapidly and the other is flickering slowly. This typically signifies power polarity has been transposed. Your heater may have a wiring error that needs specialized help from JonAire Inc.
- The duo of lights are flickering slowly. This signifies your heating system’s blower motor probably isn’t working. This piece sends heated air from the furnace into your rooms. We can assist in pinpointing what’s causing an issue with this piece.
- An individual light is flashing slowly and the other is flickering fast. This signifies your heating system might have insufficient voltage or a short circuit. Contact our experts at 775-375-0074 for assistance.
- One light is blinking on, on and off while the other flashes on, off, on. This signifies there might be trouble with your HVAC system’s control board or wiring. JonAire Inc can pinpoint the fault and fix it.
- Both lights display every other slow flashes. This means your heating system may have a flame failure. There might be a problem with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Contact us at 775-375-0074 for help.
- One light flashes slowly while the other stays solid. This usually indicates your heating system’s limit switch is malfunctioning. The switch keeps your heater from becoming too warm. Reach out to the professionals at JonAire Inc for assistance.
Heating System Blower Works But No Warmth
Here’s what may be at fault when you hear your heater’s blower fan running, but you aren’t gaining any warmth.
- The pair of lights are showing alternate fast flickers. This means your furnace ignitor could be broken. This component lights fuel in your HVAC equipment to create warmth and should be fixed by a technician from JonAire Inc.
Turn to Us for Skilled Furnace Repair
When you need to have your HVAC equipment in working order quickly, depend on the professionals at JonAire Inc. Our technicians will take care of the problem right away and have your residence feeling comfortable again in a short time. Call us at 775-375-0074 or contact us online to schedule an appointment right away.