HVAC Contractors for Maintenance Services in Pahrump, NV
Are you looking for an HVAC contractor for your property in Pahrump, NV? You can count on JonAire Inc for reliable HVAC maintenance services. Routine maintenance is the best way to extend the life of your HVAC system. An HVAC system is integral for your home Pahrump, NV, and when you want a reliable system that works year round, then you should consider getting an HVAC technician from JonAire to come take a look at it. When your system runs at peak efficiency, it can save you money on your electric bill and extend the life of your equipment, including your venting system. It’s important to have a professional do the HVAC maintenance, and with JonAire, you can be sure that your HVAC system is in capable hands.
Why You Want Routine Maintenance
Just like any machine or appliance, your HVAC system needs routine maintenance services in order to prolong its life. When your system isn’t maintained properly, its performance decreases, and if nothing is done about it, the system can fail. You don’t want to be in the situation of spending money to replace parts of your HVAC system. With routine HVAC maintenance services from JonAire, we’ll make sure that your system in Pahrump, NV, is performing efficiently in order for it to run a long time.
Why do you want routine HVAC maintenance services? Your HVAC system helps keep the air in your property clean. Stale air gets recycled, which will help maintain the temperature indoors whether it’s hot or cold outside. Since your HVAC system is an integral part of or your property, it’s essential that you invest in it by getting routine maintenance services and JonAire is the team that can help.
What Our HVAC Technicians will Do for You
The best way to make sure that your HVAC system stays in good condition is to have an expert HVAC technician come over to do some maintenance on a consistent basis. With JonAire, you can schedule annual appointments for your convenience. Here’s what we make sure to do when we come take care of your HVAC in Pahrump, NV:
- Filter Changes – Pahrump can get pretty dusty, so your filters should get changed regularly. Doing this will help regulate your air quality indoors. If your filters don’t get swapped out regularly, your HVAC system may eventually stop working. This can make the heating and cooling in your home be inefficient and your indoor air quality can decline. Having an expert from JonAire come over to inspect and change your filters can make all the difference.
- Visual Inspections – It’s important that you get a visual inspection of your HVAC system from a professional at least once a year. Getting an inspection can help pinpoint any issues in your system that might otherwise go unnoticed. This can prevent you from running into costly repairs down the road.
- Cleaning – Your filters do a lot, but it isn’t uncommon for dust and debris to collect in the blowers, gather on moving parts, etc. A light layer of dust isn’t problematic, but too much of it can damage your HVAC system. When we’re doing HVAC maintenance services, we’ll make sure to clean your system thoroughly.
- Check Up On the Condensate Drain – You do not want your condensate drain to have any clogs because this can lead to moisture accumulation in your system. Excess moisture can cause water damage, mold growth and high humidity levels in your property. We will make sure to check up on this and flush and clean your condensate drain to make sure it’s free from clogs.
- Check Up On the Thermostat Settings – We’ll want to make sure that your thermostat is working properly. The actual temperature and the temperature on your thermostat should be accurate. If there is a difference between the two, we’ll check the performance of your entire HVAC system.
- Check Up On Electrical Connections – Electrical connections can come loose or even break over time. This can make your system run inefficiently and even ruin it if nothing’s done about it. You can be sure that we’ll check all connections in order to prevent this problem from happening.
- Lubricate Moving Parts – Just like your car, your HVAC system needs its moving parts lubricated to prevent damage from happening. Through our HVAC maintenance services, you can be sure that our expert technicians will check this off the list.
- Inspect the Exhaust Outlets – This is an important step, since your exhaust outlets let the dangerous gases escape from your home. We’ll do a thorough inspection to make sure everything is ventilating properly.
- Check Up On Refrigerant Levels – If your refrigerant levels are low, your AC’s compressor will have to work harder than it needs to.
About JonAire Inc
JonAire Inc delivers dependable, quality service to homeowners in the Pahrump community. Our experienced technicians are well-trained and knowledgeable on all HVAC products, so you’ll be confident knowing you will get the results you need. The team at JonAire Inc holds themselves to high standards and are committed to delivering the best customer service, whether you’re searching for a new HVAC system or need maintenance on your current system. If you have questions or need help with your HVAC system, you can reach us at 775-751-2372 or arrange an appointment online to get started on your home comfort needs!