HVAC Maintenance Services in Beatty, NV
Get high-quality HVAC services in Beatty, NV, from JonAire Inc. to handle maintenance for this essential part of your property’s temperature control and air quality. Our HVAC contractors have the experience and expertise necessary to handle any repairs or installations so that you won’t have to put up with a home that’s too hot or too cold. We know how important it is to get your heating and AC back to working order. Our team provides exceptional customer service and first-rate maintenance every time.
First-Rate HVAC Repair Services
At JonAire Inc., we offer competitive pricing for our HVAC repair and installation services while delivering quality results. Our team is here to assist you, and we approach your project with honesty because your best interests are what we’re here for. It’s all about our dedication to our customers and ensuring that their furnace or AC unit is operating correctly, or that their property has the right ventilation. Each and every project is performed with expertise for the best results. We want to leave you with a working HVAC system and a good experience.
Do you believe your heating unit is not working the way it needs to be? There are a few things you can pick up on when a heating unit isn’t functioning. These include:
- The age of your furnace
- Gas/electric bills are high
- You keep needing repairs within a 2-year window
- You’re always adjusting the thermostat
- Pilot light is yellow instead of blue
- Your furnace makes strange sounds while operating
- Everyone in the home feels under-the-weather from carbon monoxide
- Your home is dry and dusty because your furnace doesn’t moisturize and clean the air
These are all signs that your furnace isn’t operating correctly. If these are familiar to you, then it’s time to get in touch with our HVAC contractors.
Just like your furnace, the parts to your air conditioner can get damaged over time. However, there are things you can look out for to know when your air conditioner isn’t running the way it should. These warning signs include:
- The air flow is lacking – You might notice that your residence isn’t getting as cool as you need it to. This could be your AC compressor breaking or your ducts are clogged.
- Emitting odd sounds – Be receptive to your air conditioner. When it’s running, is it making any different sounds? If so, it’s imperative that you contact a professional HVAC service technician as soon as possible.
- Putting out foul odors – There are a couple types of odors that happen with air conditioners. One comes from mold growing in the air conditioner itself and emitting a musty odor. The second one could be the odor of seared wire insulation.
- Moisture accumulation – A lot of liquid around your air conditioner could mean an issue with the condensation line or a refrigerant leak.
- You’re not getting any cool air – If you’re not receiving any cool air, it might be a compressor problem or your refrigerant levels have decreased.
Ventilation can be one of the things property owners tend to disregard when it comes to fixing their house, but ventilation is critical. If your home isn’t venting correctly, your residence will prevent heat and moisture from getting out and this could generate mold growth in your insulation. Clogged ducts can be a major issue too. When our HVAC repair contractors are on the job, they can examine your house’s ventilation and ensure there aren’t any problems at hand.
Contact Our HVAC Contractors Today
Noticing challenges with your HVAC system? Don’t wait. Speak to us for HVAC contractors for repair services if your heating, cooling, or ventilation is malfunctioning. We stand out from the rest by officing the most proficient, professional selection in Beatty, NV. Call JonAire Inc. today at 775-751-2372.
About JonAire Inc
JonAire Inc delivers dependable, quality service to homeowners in the Pahrump community. Our experienced technicians are well-trained and knowledgeable on all HVAC products, so you’ll be confident knowing you will get the results you need. The team at JonAire Inc holds themselves to high standards and are committed to delivering the best customer service, whether you’re searching for a new HVAC system or need maintenance on your current system. If you have questions or need help with your HVAC system, you can reach us at 775-751-2372 or arrange an appointment online to get started on your home comfort needs!