HVAC Repair Services in Pahrump, NV
Get in touch with our HVAC technicians right away if your heating, ventilation or air conditioning (HVAC) system is not working. JonAire in the Pahrump, NV, area is the premier choice for reliable maintenance services that produce long-term results. Your air conditioning and heating system is a key feature in your house, so it’s important for a professional to inspect it as soon as a problem arises. If it isn’t performing adequately, it’s pricier to run it than it is to fix it. Avoid the expense of higher bills over time and let us take care of your HVAC services.
What Makes Our HVAC Technicians the Best?
In addition to our superior HVAC repairs, what distinguishes our team from the competition in Pahrump, NV, is our commitment to customer satisfaction. We do our job with professional workmanship at a cost-effective rate, because everything is done with your best interest in mind. At JonAire, we help customers stay within budget and we always aim to exceed our customers’ expectations. We’re respectful when we work on your property, and we work diligently because we understand how important it is to regulate your home’s temperature.
These are some of the HVAC services we provide for residential customers:
Upkeep and regular HVAC service from JonAire will help your heating system work its best at all times. The additional advantage of service is knowing that your unit is ready to be switched on when temperatures cool down. Our HVAC Technicians are highly trained individuals with industry know-how, so they can fix any issues that may develop with your unit. Although they’re made to last, your HVAC system will wear out over time. When that happens, you can count on our expertise.
Trouble-shooting the issues your heating system may be having is difficult, so you should leave it to our professionals. Look out for these warning signs:
- Non-regulated heat throughout your property
- The pilot light isn’t blue– it’s yellow
- Your furnace/heater makes strange noises when it’s on
- Your thermostat isn’t accurate with the temperature
- Heating bills have gotten higher
- You have poor, indoor air quality
- There’s a delay in heating
- Your furnace/heater is old
Similar to any other mechanical systems, ACs can experience wear and tear over time. There are a few signs you can watch out for to figure out whether or not it’s necessary to get reliable HVAC repairs. These include:
- Constrained air flow – You’ll notice when your house is heating up and not receiving proper air flow. This is a common malfunction to an AC unit, and this could be due to a broken compressor, or your air ducts are blocked and the air flow is constrained.
- The AC unit makes strange noises – It’s crucial to be cognizant of your AC, and this includes the noises it makes when it’s running properly. Because when it’s broken, it could emit strange sounds that you aren’t used to hearing. Grinding, scraping or screeching are common sounds your air conditioner can make when it’s broken. When your AC emits these noises, then you should contact an HVAC specialist.
- Foul odors – Mold or mildew can grow inside an air conditioner. If this occurs, you’ll get a moldy smell in your property. Another typical issue with odor is when the AC’s wire insulation gets scorched.
- Moisture buildup around the unit – A faulty condensation line or a refrigerant leak could create an accumulation of moisture around your unit.
- No cool air – Decreased refrigerant levels or a broken compressor will stop any cool air from getting in your residence.
Ventilation can be one of the things homeowners tend to forget when it comes to improving their property, but ventilation is imperative. When your home isn’t venting correctly, your residence will stop heat and moisture from escaping, and this could lead to mold growth in your insulation. Clogged vents can be a serious problem too. When our HVAC Technicians are on the job, they can inspect your home’s ventilation and make sure there aren’t any glaring issues at hand.
Contact Us for HVAC Maintenance Service Now
At JonAire, our dependable HVAC Technicians will be able to make your property comfortable again. Whether you’re having issues with your furnace, AC, or ventilation, we’ll be able to fix the problem you’re having at an affordable price. Give us a call today at 775-751-2372 to schedule HVAC repair services for your home in the Pahrump, NV, area.
About JonAire Inc
JonAire Inc delivers dependable, quality service to homeowners in the Pahrump community. Our experienced technicians are well-trained and knowledgeable on all HVAC products, so you’ll be confident knowing you will get the results you need. The team at JonAire Inc holds themselves to high standards and are committed to delivering the best customer service, whether you’re searching for a new HVAC system or need maintenance on your current system. If you have questions or need help with your HVAC system, you can reach us at 775-751-2372 or arrange an appointment online to get started on your home comfort needs!