HVAC Services for Indian Springs, NV
Get the HVAC services you need in the Indian Springs, NV, region from JonAire, because your HVAC system is an integral part of your home’s temperature control and air quality. Our HVAC Technicians have the knowledge and skills necessary to perform any repairs or installations, so that you won’t have to deal without having heat or cool air. We understand how critical it is to get your heating and air conditioning back to being functional. Our expert HVAC Technicians offer exceptional customer service and first-rate service repairs every time.
What Are HVAC Services?
HVAC is an acronym for heating, ventilation, and air conditioning, and we specialize in all these services.
Our staff of licensed HVAC Technicians have the skills that are needed for repairing, installing, and diagnosing the issues your system is encountering. From there, they can provide the best route to fix the problem and get your home’s temperature control functioning normally again. Their experience ensures that they will pinpoint and repair the problem accurately. Our primary objective is to give you an accurate analysis and an estimation of the most affordable and reliable methods to fix your HVAC system.
Our dependable service specialists will work hard for you. Taking care of the unit in your house is crucial not only for the temperature and air quality, but also for energy consumption. Superfluous energy consumption is a drain on resources and finances. Save yourself from escalating energy bills and call JonAire.
The Heating Aspect of Your HVAC System
Maintenance and consistent service from JonAire will help your heating system and the rest of your HVAC system run in prime condition. The additional benefit of repairs is knowing that your heating unit is always at the ready when temperatures cool down. The HVAC service Technicians with JonAire are highly trained with industry know-how, so they can fix any issues that may arise with your HVAC system. Furnaces are built to last, yet they will need maintenance and can wear out. When that occurs, you can rely on JonAire.Trouble-shooting the problems your furnace may be encountering is difficult, and repairs should only be done by a professional. Look out for these warning signs to know when you should call JonAire:
- Non-regulated heat in your home
- The pilot light isn’t blue– it’s yellow
- Your furnace/heater emits questionable sounds when it’s on
- Your thermostat isn’t accurate with the temperature
- Utility bills have spiked
- You have poor, indoor air quality
- There’s a delay in heating
- Your furnace/heater is old
HVAC Repairs – Air Conditioner
Just like your heating system, your air conditioner can break down over time. However, there are a few things you can look out for to know when your air conditioner is malfunctioning. These include:
- The air flow is lacking – You might notice that your property isn’t cooling as much as you want it to. This might be your AC compressor breaking or your ducts are clogged.
- Emitting odd sounds – Be receptive to your AC unit. When it’s running, is it emitting any unusual sounds? If so, it’s crucial that you get in touch with an expert HVAC repair technician as soon as possible.
- Putting out foul odors – There are a couple types of odors that happen with air conditioners. One is a musty odor due to mold or mildew thriving inside your AC. The other one tends to be the odor of singed wire insulation.
- Moisture accumulation – A lot of water around your AC unit could mean an issue with the condensation line or a refrigerant leak.
- You’re not getting any cool air – If cold air isn’t getting through, it might be a compressor problem or your refrigerant levels have decreased.
Contact JonAire for HVAC repairs when your AC isn’t functioning properly.
We Can Check Your Ventilation Too
Ventilation can be one of the things property owners tend to forget when it comes to the HVAC system in their home, but ventilation is crucial. If your house isn’t venting properly, your residence will enclose heat and moisture, and this could lead to mold growth in your insulation. Blocked ducts can be a major problem also. When our HVAC service Technicians are taking care of the project, they can inspect your house’s ventilation and make sure there aren’t any problems at hand.
Contact JonAire for HVAC Services Today
Don’t hesitate to reach out to our HVAC company in the Indian Springs, NV, region for maintenance services. JonAire is the company for experienced and efficient repairs, replacements or installations. Contact us today at 775-751-2372.
About JonAire Inc
JonAire Inc delivers dependable, quality service to homeowners in the Pahrump community. Our experienced technicians are well-trained and knowledgeable on all HVAC products, so you’ll be confident knowing you will get the results you need. The team at JonAire Inc holds themselves to high standards and are committed to delivering the best customer service, whether you’re searching for a new HVAC system or need maintenance on your current system. If you have questions or need help with your HVAC system, you can reach us at 775-751-2372 or arrange an appointment online to get started on your home comfort needs!